Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Progress. Is There a Finish in my Future?


I just can't keep away from the sewing room since I got that Tile Tango top put together.  


I bought the cutest little pink flowered print for the backing, but worked in some of the border fabrics, too.  I love pieced backings.
















Now it's basted.....



















.....and the binding is made.
















It is ready to be quilted and then checked off the list!

I even put this picture on my cell-phone as wallpaper because my grandson said I needed "one of my beautiful quilts" on my phone.
























He's a smart kid!


2 comments:

Mimi said...

Is there a finish in your future? I rather think so. ....and your grandson had a great idea and this quilt fits it perfectly for your phone. Good going.

Dar said...

One more almost done. That's good. I like pieced backings too. My Easy Street will not get quilted soon because of piecing the backing. Maybe I'll work on it at Nov. retreat! See you then??