Here are my twelve.
1. Make something using some of these 2.5" batik strips.
2. Make a string quilt from my strings basket.
3. Use up all the strings in these large containers, then recycle the containers.
4. Make at least one baby quilt from these Tom and Jerry prints. (I cut out pajamas for my grandsons about 9 or 10 years ago and never made them!)
5. Make at least one quilt from my overflowing supply of novelty prints. (Yes, there are stacks behind the stacks!)
6. Use these leftovers from Savannah and Sahara's baby quilts in a project. (You can see their quilts HERE.)
7. Use strips to make a quilt like this one on Carmen Geddes Quilts Facebook page.
8. Make something with these fat quarters given to me by a friend.
9. Cut up green scraps into squares.
10. Cut up blue scraps into squares.
11. Cut up pink scraps into squares.
12. Cut up yellow scraps into squares.
All this is in addition to my plan to finish Josh's T-shirt quilt, finish Debbie's batik quilt, make Aaron a rag quilt, and make A.J. a black quilt.
Whew! I think I should probably ask you to wish me luck. Looks like I'm going to need it!
I'm linking up with Sarah's Scrap Attack 2018.